Guidelines for the students participating in
the national essay competition on
“Violence and ME”
1. Study the booklet and understand different forms of violence. (download Violence and me PDF book )
2. Observe the life around you. Identify and briefly narrate instances of atleast three forms of violence that you see happening in society.
3. Identify two instances of violence that you are facing or have faced.
4. Identify two instances of violence that you are doing or have done in the past.
5. State your thoughts about how these situations should have been handled
Based on the above reflections, write an essay in not more than 500 words.
You may write the essay in English or Hindi.
Do not worry about the language.
Clearly state your name, age, standard and name of the school. Attach a passport size photograph.
Write in neat handwriting. Computer printouts are also acceptable.